The Complete Material Package from Hochstetler Log Homes
Hochstetler Log Homes Feature
- Premium Quality Logs - After air drying our wall logs up to 9-24 month, they are kiln dried to Perfection, then precisely milled to .01 of an inch for tighter seals. Available in 4 species and 13 profiles.
- True Post & Beam - Timbered roof and loft system with Douglas Fir, Dense #1, Free of Heart Center structural timbers. It's what makes a log home authentic.
- Super Insulated Roof - Keeping you cozy with our 8" blanket R38 - 2 layer Nailbase insulation system consisting of ecofriendly non outgassing Neopor polystyrene foam.
- Andersen Windows and Patio Doors - The nations #1 window manufacture. ®
- Therma Tru Doors - Most Trusted and used entry doors in the world. ®
- Schlage Door Hardware - Trusted in over 40 million homes. ®
- Owens Corning Duration Shingles - With Sure Nail technology for best protection in any weather. ®
- McElroy Metal Roofing - Industry best metal roofing since 1963. ®
- Wood or Metal Railing - Rustic hand peeled Cedar railing or choose a square profile, metal or even cable for a more contemporary style.
- Proluxe Cetol Log & Siding Exterior Stain - High solids Alkyd, Oil formula for "furniture grade" appearance and endurance, providing beauty and less maintenance. ®
- Defthane Interior Stain and Finish - Durable all in one stain and finish for easy application and low odors. ®
- Amvic Insulated Concrete Foundation Forms - As an option, choose one of the strongest, best insulated and driest foundations available. ®
- Provia Stone for Chimney and Foundation - Fine quality manufactured stone with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.®
- Stallion Interior Doors - Choose from over 400 door styles. Doors built to last.
- Hartco & Bruce Finished Flooring - Superior Durability for long lasting beauty. ®
- Also including - Advantech Subfloor, Exterior Treated Decking, Interior 2x4 Wall Framing, Choice on Wood or Drywall ceiling and wall covering, Exterior Cedar Trim, Prefinished Pine Interior Trim, Caulking, Fasteners and Building Accessories.
Items provided by the Installer - Foundation, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Fireplace Insert and Flue, Cabinetry, and Gutters.